Acceptance is the cure for suffering

                                                            ACCEPTANCE


The definition of difficulty is always the same in all the dictionaries however they differ when it connects with the different age groups of people. 

If I ask a child what is difficult, he/she would definitely admit "schooling". 

If I ask an adult what is difficult, he/she would openly say "getting rid of social media"

If I ask a parent what is difficult, he/she would suddenly reveal " parenthood"

If I ask a grandparent what is difficult he/she would sadly say "living with health issues". 

Facing the difficulties in multifaceted situations in life will undoubtedly drive us agitated, worrisome, depressed, and stressed that we would completely hate the life we live. 

What if I disclose a workable solution for our difficulties, will you turn bewildered or speechless? One of the most effective solutions that I have discovered is  "Accepting everything as it comes without a grumble"The cure that I have mentioned in this article is not an easily practical one however we must strive to realize the value of ACCEPTANCE. 

Let me throw you a few more examples to prove my theory right.

A child should accept to fall off if he/she wishes to walk

A student should accept to study if he/she aims to score marks

A software engineer should accept to troubleshoot if he/she desires to be impeccable at work

A doctor should accept to encounter the injured if he/she wants to be a proficient one 

A teacher should accept to clear students' queries if he/she likes to be effective at teaching 

A farmer should accept to sweat if he/she wishes to harvest more crops

My dearest readers, accept life the way it approaches us without hesitation. Though it is initially tough, we will be greatly flabbergasted to receive the fruits of ACCEPTANCE later in life

Your well-wisher

Deeliban Michael












Post a Comment

9 Comments