What does someone's silence mean to you?

 Silence 


Today, this question is much needed for me to answer and I swear that having the answer can certainly resolve many problems laying in relationships. Someone's silence can in fact intend different things to us depending upon the people and situations we encounter. 

  • If a stranger is silent, it means the person doesn't know me and doesn't want me to know about him.
  • If a student remains silent, it demonstrates his lack of knowledge or lack of confidence in the specific field.
  • If any known person is silent, it means he/she is just ignoring me and thinking of me as a very stupid person or maybe he/she doesn't want to talk to me. 
  • If my close one is silent then his/her silence means a lot to me because he/she expecting that I must know the reason behind his/her silence without asking any single question because this bond of closeness really matters and don't require any words to understand each other that's why silence in this situation is really very important.
In relation to the above points, let us examine profoundly the reasons behind our silence to someone. Let us right away shoot ourselves some questions as 

1. What are the situations that I stay silent and why?
2. With whom do I maintain silence and the reason?
3. What has my silence with someone given in life?
4. What has someone's silence with me yielded in life?
5.  Which are the situations I have lost my silence?
6. Which are the situations someone has lost his/her silence to me?

Recollect these questions and have them answered to know the real meaning of someone's silence in your life and your silence in someone's life. 

Wishing you silence within
Deeliban Michael 



Post a Comment

0 Comments