Am I a real friend????

FRIEND



Well, all of us know about friendship and all of us have friends, don't we? If not having one, please try to have one. In our opinion, a friend should be loyal, caretaker, helper, supporter, real, adviser, consoler, motivator, interceder and it goes on. And nowadays Finding people of our own traits, interests are seen as much effortless but the real struggle pops in when we are trying to figure out a friendship bond with them. Ok, let's agree that we have found someone as our friend, a kind of personality that pairs well with ours. But, What if that person, in the long run, walks away from us, breaking the bond with us due to some reasons, not even consisting of a single friendship attribute or quality. Alas, besides feeling really bad about our friendship,  we keep on promoting through WhatsApp status, quotes on DP's, Facebook or whatever that friendship is dreadful, poisonous, putting everyone in the soup and eventually we become a non-supporter of friendship. 

How filthy we are to stereotype all the friendships bonds, after having damage in our friendship! At this moment, Every one of us must shoot these questions at ourselves honestly before we accuse our friend of not being real, loyal, supportive, caretaker, etc,. 

 Am I supporting my friends during their difficult times?
Am I really listening to my friends when they are sharing?
Am I caring well for my friends?
Am I loyal, true, honest to my friends?
Am I motivating my friends during their hardships?
Am I helping my friends in need?
Am I showing them respect, value?
Am I appreciating them for the way they treat and care me?
Am I very genuine to my friends?
Am I treating them low in front of others?

Well, examination of all those questions will precisely help us strengthen our friendship and moreover rebuild our broken friendship. 

The one last thing I wish every one of readers to do today is, take your phone, call all your friends in your contact lists if you have not called them or texted them for a long time. The reason behind this suggestion is, I have noticed many who call their friends whose help is required at that moment, be it knowing the address, asking for money, collecting someone's phone number, inviting them for a function, etc. 

Let us be a real friend to someone before we expect him/her to be. 

Your loyal friend
Deeliban Michael
 

t

Post a Comment

2 Comments